- E-Mail friends and colleagues and tell them to visit chooseaudiology.org
- Like and follow ADA on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AcademyOfDoctorsOfAudiology/ for the latest updates on our advocacy initiatives
- Write letters to your state audiology organizations, encouraging them to support the Medicare Audiologist Access and Services Act. Download the template letter and proclamation here: http://chooseaudiology.org/resources/proclamation-template
- Update your ADA member profile to include your home address (as an alternate address) so that ADA can better identify your legislators of record.
You can also:
Prepare and deliver a presentation to your state audiology organization, a university or to other constituents that need more information about the Medicare Audiologist Access and Services Act
- Attend AuDacity 2019 where Audiologists from across the country will converge on Capitol Hill to advocate for better access to Medicare for our patients.
- Visit legislators in your district (