The Academy of Doctors of Audiology (ADA) is the only national membership association focused on ownership of the audiology profession through autonomous practice and practitioner excellence as its primary purposes. ADA is the premier network and resource for audiologists interested in advancing the profession of audiology through advocacy that ensures autonomy.
- ADA members will have the knowledge, skills and resources necessary to achieve an ownership position in professional practices.
- ADA members will have continuing access to the information, education and relationships that reflect and support best clinical and business practices.
ADA Key Initiatives
- Advancement of advocacy efforts that ensure autonomy and protect patients
- Expansion of the ADA business and clinical resources for members
- Development of major student initiatives to prepare future audiologists for autonomous practice